FEATURED | To lighten the mood...
...the funniest motor insurance claims Paul Smith and the team have shared with us. These were originally published in January by Fenchurch Insurance Brokers. We had a laugh and hope you will too.
1. "Going to work at 7 am this morning I drove out of my drive straight into a bus. The bus was 5 minutes early."
2. The claimant had collided with a cow. The questions and answers on the claim form were -
Q: What warning was given by you?
Q: What warning was given by the other party?
3. "I didn't think the speed limit applied after midnight"
4. "I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment."
5. "The other car collided with mine without giving warning of its intention."
6. "Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have." 7. "The car in front hit the pedestrian but he got up so I hit him again" 8. "The pedestrian ran for the pavement, bu
9. "The accident was caused by me waving to the man I hit last week." 10. "I knocked over a man; he admitted it was his fault for he had been knocked down before."