SPEAKER ANNOUNCEMENT | Sarah Clay and Sarah Clay Social | HLN11
Please meet Sarah Clay
LinkedIn trainer to B2C and B2B companies as well as solopreneurs, Sarah offers a no-nonsense, accessible approach to her teaching whilst injecting some fun into learning. Sarah’s specialism is working with entrepreneurs and business owners to help them get more leads from LinkedIn.
An award-winning social media trainer and strategist, Sarah has over 10 years’ experience heading up marketing and PR departments. Sarah ran her own social media agency ‘Sarah Clay Social’ looking after social media for all sizes of business before focusing on training business owners how to love and leverage LinkedIn to accelerate their business growth.
Sarah runs her membership ‘LinkingIn Academy’ where she works with entrepreneurs and business owners to give them accountability and learning to help them make more money in their businesses.
Sarah has appeared on numerous LinkedIn live events and podcasts. Sarah is currently speaking in zoom rooms around the world and in offices, co-working spaces and live events including:
· Speaker: VA Conference, Bournemouth,
· Speaker: Set Squared Group, Currency UK Ltd
· Co-host ‘Ladies Of LinkedIn’ with Mary Fain Brandt
· Speaker: Town Sq Islington co-working space
· Guest: Dublin South radio ‘Let’s Get Social’
· Speaker: Innovation and Impact Summit
· Speaker: The Federation of Small Businesses ‘How to use LinkedIn for Lead Generation’
· Guest: One of A Style interview: The Importance of consistent branding with colour
· Podcast Guest ‘LinkedIn Smart’ with Vietek Ladislaav
· Speaker: Women in Business Network ‘Optimising your LinkedIn profile to Increase your audience’
· Speaker: Anderson Hoare Recruitment consultants ‘LinkedIn for jobseekers’
Sarah publishes a regular newsletter on LinkedIn and on her website, www.sarahclaysocial.com. She has been published in AgoraPulse Social Media Pulse and is currently writing for the Social Media Examiner.
To book Sarah for speaking, as a podcast guest or for LinkedIn training, please contact her via firstname.lastname@example.org
For the tickets to join the November meeting, please click HERE.